Thursday, August 11, 2005

Busy, busy, busy...not really

So it was raining today, causing work to get done early (11:00), so I went and met Alex and my grandparents in winona for lunch. You'd think that survey crews would work in all kinds of weather, but when the only non technical/electrical thing in the survey truck is you, a shovel, and a hammer, then you usually stop for rain. I should go and practice soon too since I have the time today. I might just make some people jealous about me getting practice time in, even with my usually busy schedule.

Not much else to report actually. I'm still tired from work last week, still broke (anyone want to donate moeny?), and so on. The only really new thing going on I'd say is that I didnt realize how many different places there were to get a domain name with web-hosting. Wow.

Oh! Here's some news: according to msnbc.com/, gas prices should increase by 5-10 cents this weekend. Great, just what I needed.

That's the news from Rollingstone. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home