Tuesday, August 09, 2005

no more argentina trip...

Well, I got an e-mail from carmen today, actually, it was a forward from Carina. I no longer have the option of going to Argentina anymore in October, since the RRMC (rocky ridge music center) board basically killed the option before it even was able to get off the ground. :'(. I was looking forward to going. I guess now I'll just be trying to figure out if I can afford getting a new instrument through Ralph Rabin in Madison at the beginning of the school year. I "need" to find one between $5,000-$10,000, at least according to Rictor Noren (my teacher at RRMC). I cant say I disagree, but the major question becomes if I can afford anything higher. I need to pencil that out when I get back and have all of my finances all in a row. I might be surprised and can afford something in that range, but probably not.

In today's news: I worked for 9.75 hrs or so. Made some money. I was in a small town outside of rochester by about 30 min today called Grand Medow (there's nothing grand about it though). What a hot and humid day. I suppose I prolly lost some weight though. That's good right? Finally, everyone should feel sorry for Sarah. She had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out yesterday morning, and is probably feeling like crap today.

Anywho, I need to go outside and make sure that there's nothing going on outside since there's green clouds outside from the severe thunderstorm.

That's the news from Rollingstone. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home